We asked God to speak to us, and He did! We sought God on my future plans. He gave Liesl and Craig visions affirming me and speaking of the plans and promises He has for me. It was such a sweet time. God spoke clearly to me and spoke through the Stewarts to me. You can ask me about the specifics if you are interested.. it was such a blessing! This morning, I slept in until 10am (yay!) and spent 4 hours at Kirstenbosch. I had a lovely English breakfast and spent wonderful time praying and journaling. God has really opened my eyes to the spiritual battle that has been waging over me this year. I strongly feel that I have been living in the enemy's lies this last year and I have been slowly and subtly absorbing these lies as truth and dying in spirit as a result. My sin has been a consequence of lies I have believed, and I have neglected the Word and prayer and community that would all speak truth into me. I don't know how to put into words what God has actually done for me. I feel like a princess in a fairy tale. My king really did heroically rescue me from the enemy's grasp. He lifted me out of despair and spoke truth into me. He wooed me and spoke His love to me through other people, through His Word, and through His own sweet voice in my heart and head. He brought me to Capetown to be with Him and He showered me with His sweet attention and time. Today, as I walked along the garden paths, there rose in me a righteous anger about the lies that I believed and acknowledged in joy that God has released me from them. God is focusing on teaching and reminding me who I am in Him now. He brought me to a spot in the garden looking up at the mountain, and He spoke to me of my worth and my identity in Him. I spoke aloud to me, and He answered me. He gave me a heart to praise Him, and I sang to Him at the foot of His mountain. My God has brought me so fully into His presence.
Tonight, I went to a friend's party and said goodbye to some wonderful people I have met here. Tomorrow morning, I am hoping to talk to Liesl about what the bible says about spiritual authority, then I am going to spend a little time at the Waterfront. I will say my goodbyes and begin my long journey home. I am excited to go home. God is telling me to arm myself and guard my weak areas because there is hard spiritual battle ahead. He is also so clearly telling me that He will continue this work He has begun in me and pursue me just as hard in the states as He has been here. I am changed... I am healing... I am living. Praise God! I knew God brought me here to do something in me.. I just wasn't sure what. He accomplished more in me than I could have imagined, and He has promised to continue. Thanks for reading... I don't know if I will continue this or not. I will see those of you in Tennessee soon. Love, me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment